I know a lot of you are, just like me, actively investigating Windows 8 & Hyper-V. You’re downloading the Beta, reading blog post, discussing scenarios and use cases and that’s great. You’re investing in a bright future
Here are some blog post that contain gems of information and that I’d like to bring to your attention:
- Managing Hyper-V Replica from PowerShell => This is a very much discussed subject & with PowerShell you can automate the process & report on it’s status.
- Welcome to Windows Server “8” Failover Clustering => Dynamic clusters & app health monitoring in the VM are really nice new features.
- How to Enable Failover Clustering and Network Load Balancing PowerShell Help on Windows Server “8” => cluster.exe & nlb.exe are on the way out. PowerShell steps up to the plate
- How to Enable CSV Cache => One of the innovations to enhance performance of CSV for read intensive IO (with write through cache for writes)
- How to Create a Cluster in a Restrictive Active Directory Environment => here’s a great starting point for those of you who need to inter act with an separate AD team to get the clusters build.